Friday 6 July 2012

Complimentary fashion




I've developed an obsession with something I've dubbed 'complimentary fashion', which entails styling an outfit using a colour palette made up of complimentary colours. For those of my readers who's not so clued up on the meaning of artsy terms like complimentary colours... I've included a colour wheel in this post as complimentary colours are defined as colours that can be found on opposite sides of the colour wheel. So to join in my current obsession take a walk on the wild side and pair red and green, orange and blue and purple and yellow for some over the top complimentary fashion! Seen here, I've paired my latest Sass Diva find a green statement necklace, with a red top from Mr Price (previously worn here).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...