Tuesday 10 July 2012

Green eyeshadow....Really?





So I’m pretty sure about one thing, I am no beauty blogger. No sir, I pretty much know nothing about beauty trends and tend to spend much more time reading the fashion pages than the beauty pages. Yet everyone likes to experiment every now and then, don’t they? And my experiments usually end up on the pages of this blog.

So here goes nothing...I tried green eyeshadow! The colour my non-beauty blogger, ill-informed mind associates with the words ‘overdone’ and ‘tacky’. But still they sell it in the store along with blue (which I don’t think I’m brave enough to try just yet) and purple and all the colours of the rainbow. So some better-informed consumer out there must be able to make green, blue and purple eyeshadow look pretty, right? So I decided to give it a shot...and ask my readers whether it’s a yes or a no...what’s the verdict? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...