Tuesday 19 June 2012

Time to make a statement!

So you might be wondering where I've vanished to these past few weeks...well I been writing my end of the semester exams at university and FINALLY I'm finished and ready to get back to blogging, eating, sleeping and basically all the things that make up a reasonably normal life. In between I'll be facing the crazy changes that my life will be undergoing in the coming months till the end of the year...Yes, I'll be finishing my degree, searching for a job, possibly moving to a new city and in between hopefully keeping all my readers up to date and fashionably informed!

On to the more fashion-like things that need to be discussed...lately I've been somewhat obsessed with statement necklaces and recently went on a spree at Sass Diva to acquire me some statement-worthy items! So watch this space for some posts! Meanwhile here's some pics from me pinterest account!






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...