Monday 30 July 2012

One for the boys...

So, my male friends are always asking me why I don't ever blog about something they can find interesting... Well, basically it's because I am absolutely clueless when it comes to men's fashion trends and generally I try not to speak up about things I know literally nothing about! So when I came across this super-hot pic of Pharrell on pinterest I thought: 'Gosh, that man sure does look fine...' and immediately thereafter starting surfing the net looking for pics of similiarly fine-looking men!

So in my uninformed state I've noticed a few things about what makes guys look fashionable to the average woman. Look at this pic of Pharrell...He's got confidence! He pulls off a simple tie, vest and coat combo with a staggering amount of swag and makes an average, run-of-the-mill outfit look superbly fashionable! Secondly,any women loves a pair of tight pants...you can say what you want about your boyfriend looking like he's stolen a pair from your own closet, nothing makes a man look hot like a tight pants worn with lots of confidence! Third, a good coat. A quality coat makes me take my eyes off any old, goofy cartoon emblazoned t-shirt a guy could be wearing underneath and immediately tells me this guy's got some credibility in the style department. Just take a look at the three great looking guys photographed in New York by men's street style blog trashness.com.

So there you have it boys,  the countdown to stylish men's fashion from a complete outsider: 1.Confidence, 2.Tight Pants, 3. A Good Coat.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...